Post 2 (Week 4) >> The best Holidays / Concert ever

(choose ONLY 1 theme). 

Mention:

Holidays:
- when it was
- where you went
- how long it was
- people you went with
- things/activities you did
- why it has been the best so far
- any other relevant info


Concert:
- when / where it was
- the artist you saw
- a bit of info about the artist
- describe the atmosphere during the event
- describe how you felt and why you enjoyed it
- any other memories about it



>>Worcount: 170
>>Leave comments on 3 of your classmates posts 

Sample Post
The best concert ever!
I'm very lucky to say that I've been in most of the concerts of my favorite bands but the one that I enjoyed the most was in 2015, Santiago Gets Louder because I saw my favorite band and it was just amazing, besides there were also System of a Down and Faith no More among others. 
I started to listen to Deftones since I was 11 years old so I basically grew up with them, that is the reason why it is my favorite concert. Its music has been present at different stages of my life so they feel like very old friends. One of the first songs I listened from this band is called Minerva, the sound just blew my mind and it hasn't change through years which is something I like a lot. The day of the concert I went with my brother and my best friend and as it was a festival it started very early in the morning so we could see a lot of bands before the ones we were waiting for. It was really fun, Deftones and SOAD closed the show but there were many people waiting for them despite of the hour. The lighting as well as the sound were perfect. At the end of the show I couldn't be happier of course, but I was starving for all those hours there, but was worth it because it became my favorite concert until now. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares