Post 3 "My favorite Movie/ TV Series"

Dear all,
Your assignment this week is writing about your favorite movie. 

  Please include:

- What's your favorite movie and why you like it?
- What kind of  movies do you like to watch?
- What is the most recent movie you saw? Do you recommend it?
- Any other piece of information you may consider important.



- Number of words: 180
- Leave comments on at least 3 of your classmates' posts + a comment in your teacher's post. 


After years my favorite movie still Big Fish. The reason why I like this movie is because it has a special meaning for me and lots of symbolisms that somehow reminds me my own and my family story. 
This movie is a mixture of real life and fantasy, where a giant, a werewolf and a witch among many other characters are part of Edward Bloom's journey, and this is something very particular about it, the fact that you can find many branches as part of the same story.
Another factor that makes this movie more beautiful is the soundtrack, were most of the songs are composed by the great Danny Elfman and the main song "Man of the Hour" by Pearl Jam. And moreover the casting because it has excellent actors like Ewan McGregor, Helena Bonham Carter, Steve Buscemi, Danny DeVito, among others. But there is one thing that stands out and this is the ending, this movie has the best ending I have ever seen,  and even after watching it many times I still feel the same as if it were the first time.
I don't really know what's the gender of this movie and in general I don't have a particular interest in a certain type, the only one I don't really like is horror because it scares me of course. I'm a big fan of Stephen king though so I'm waiting for the second part of IT. I love going to the cinema and the last movie I saw was The Lion King, I really liked it as this live action version is very similar to the original, however I still prefer the animated one.

Comentarios

  1. The movie looks good, I'll give it a try later

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've heard about this movie but I'm never saw it. Maybe I'm going to watch it this weekend because I became intrigued with the final haha

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I looked for the movie and I just realized that it has a good Filmaffinity score, I will have it on the list to watch later.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That’s movie reminds me my dad and makes me cry with emotion

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Tim Burton's movies and when I study I like to listening the soundtracks of those movies. Dany Elfmans it's a crack!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. My mom loved Big Fish, that's why i really know that movie

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The sound track of a movie is very important, it gives the movie something special. I think after writing this I'm going to watch "Big Fish"

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love Big Fish, I feel that the meaning of the movie is too deep and special for all the spectators.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares